Currently seeking Community Patrol Officers for multiple shifts including daytime and overnight.
As a rapidly growing company, we offer virtually unlimited opportunity for growth and advancement. Professionals who demonstrate their abilities to deliver and lead will thrive.
Compensation and Benefits:
Hourly salary with posibility of overtime, company benefits allowance which may be paid as cash or applied to benefits, 401k with Company Match, Health Insurance, LTD/STD, etc
Primary Job Responsibilities:
* Drive community patrol vehicle to patrol Northwest DC/Bethesda neighborhood.
* Observe and report any suspicious activity to DC/MD police.
* Request solicitation license from door to door solicitors found in neighborhood.
* Document activity using mobile app
* Take digital pictures of any concerns (e.g., damage to property).
* Investigate security alarms of patrol customers and report any suspicious activity to police.
* Provide concierge services to patrol customers including mail collection, dog walking, etc.
* Maintain safe and secure work environment by following safe practices and keeping all security information confidential.
* Rinse down the patrol vehicle weekly.
* Represent the company at community marketing events.
The ideal candidate should have customer service experience (e.g., waiting tables, helpdesk), have exceptional verbal and writing skills and a clean criminal / drivers record. Selected candidates will be required to obtain a DC/MD security officer license which includes background check and drug testing.
Preferably you either have a 2 or 4 year college degree or be actively working on a degree. While there is flexibility in schedule, the schedules will be set two weeks in advance and you are expected to be prompt and reliable.